Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Waterjetting 35a - an overview on video

This post is by way of an introduction to an occasional new feature of the site, where I will videos to different posts to help with understanding. Adding videos is not in my skill set, so this first is just a general overview of some of the ways in which waterjets have evolved over the years. I have tried adding one before, but this is the start of a little more of a concerted effort to use this medium. The overall video runs some 15 min 39 seconds.

 It is a compilation of different tapes made over the years, some of which are now otherwise unavailable. I’m going to let the overall video speak for itself with this first piece, but will then come back in subsequent posts to discuss some of the parts of the video. I hope you find it interesting.



As I mentioned I will break this into segments and discuss those in more detail later.

3 comments:

  1. Nội thất biệt thự đẹp Luxury villas, comfortable, modern furniture, smart design, creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sharp concerning the issue. Need you will focus in further on this in pushing toward web diaries. Why is my HP Envy 4500 Printer Offline and how to fix HP Printer Offline Error ? Visit our website and dial HP helpline number. Our experts help you resole this issue.

    ReplyDelete